Large Economic Centre
Industry complexes with high potential:
- Multimodal transport node that creates special conditions for the flow of goods through Russia and the possibility of their multiplying and accumulating (shortest way is passed through the Saratov Region, connecting flows between South-East and Central Asian countries, China, western CIS, countries in Europe; two “North-South” and “West-East” or “TRANSSIB” international transport corridors are crossed in the territory of the region).
- Developed industrial complex based on the production of innovation products and deeply integrated with the industrial complex of the Russian Federation.
- Developed agro-industrial complex based on cleaner production.
- Developed construction complex, which provides the development of economic complexes and improved conditions of life, tourism and recreation.
- Developed fuel and energy complex, which provides a growing demand for energy.