Modernization and growth in volumes of production the mineral fertilizers and fodder phosphates
Balakovo Branch JSC Apatit realized 4 investment projects on modernization and increasing production volumes of mineral fertilizers and fodder phosphates (Balakovsky Municipal District).
The total volume of investments – 9453,2 million rubles.
The number of workplaces created by the implementation of one of the projects is 28.
Projects of Balakovo Branch JSC Apatit:
1) Reconstruction of phosphoric acid plant with capacity increase up to 630 thousand tons per year.
Investment – 548,5 million rubles.
2) Modernization and technical re-equipment of production and workshops, construction of a warehouse for liquid ammonia.
Investment – 4123,0 million rubles.
The number of created workplaces – 28.
3) Modernization and technical re-equipment of production.
Investment – 3935,0 million rubles.
4) Reconstruction and modernization of production.
Investment – 846,7 million rubles.
Advantages of Balakovo Branch JSC Apatit:
- One of Europe’s largest producers of feed phosphates.
- One of Russia’s largest producers of phosphate fertilisers.
- Russia’s only producer of feed monocalcium phosphate.
- Owing to flexible production lines it is possible to transition from the production of one type of fertiliser to another within one or two shifts.
- The enterprise is located in Saratov Region, in the south of Russia, close to major mineral fertiliser consumers.
- Balakovo branch of Apatit is the first Russian enterprise to have been certified compliant with the European GMP+ quality control standard for feed materials.
- The geography of enterprise's products deliveries covers almost the whole world.