The investment contract provides a single window regime for an investor, making it easier to justify tax benefits and to confirm the investor's status.
An investment contract is an agreement between The Investment Policy and Property Relations Committee of the Saratov Region, as the authorized structure of the Government, and the investor. In accordance with the contract, the Committee provides support for the implementation of an investment project, assistance in solving institutional problems arising within implementation process and assists the investor in cooperation with all-stage government authorities.
The document sets out the terms for implementation of an investment project, procedure of informing and reporting on the progress of the investment project, forms of interaction between an investor and state authorities. After signingan investment contract, an investment certificate is issued to the investor, confirming implementation of an investment project on the territory of the region.
In order to sign an investment contract, an investor implementing the investment project within the region territory should submit to the regional Investment Policy and Property Relations Committee the following documents:
1) Written application of signing of an investment agreement in the form prescribed by the Regional Government
2) Brief description of an investment project in the form prescribed by the Regional Government
3) Project of an investment contract in the form of an investment agreement prescribed by the Regional Government
4) Business plan of an investment project.
5) The documents confirming investment costs incurred by an investor implementing an investment project within the region territory from the date of investor’s request to the regional executive body responsible for the investment policy.