Creating favourable business environment
REALIZATION ACTIVE INVESTMENT POLICY AND MEASURES TO CREATE AN ENABLING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT:
- The development and implementation of an integrated framework for predominant development, which includes territorial zoning areas of growth, establishment of development-oriented territories, special economic zone, network of industrial and agricultural parks, facilities of transport and logistics infrastructure, maximum use of economic and geographical potential.
- The active involvement of Russian and foreign investment into the Saratov Region by strengthening international and interregional relations of the region.
- The establishment of regional development institutions (corporations, agencies and others), including industry, providing modern production infrastructure, finding and attracting investment in the economy, working with representatives of priority clusters.
- Development of a supporting system for entrepreneurship in the area.
- Reducing administrative barriers and costs for entrepreneurs involved in the preparation and implementation the investment projects, developing necessary infrastructure, establishing mechanisms for dealing with investors and their problems.
- Improving land-building procedures and simplifying the preparation of permits and project documents for obtaining a construction permit.
- Promoting market institutions and competition within the region through the establishment of mechanisms to prevent overregulation, development of transport, information, financial, energy infrastructure and access to market participants.
- Increasing the road fund, including active participation in federal programmes, aiming at reference network of roads, settlements and roads within the boundaries of settlements.
- The implementation of integrated transport infrastructure projects, including the construction of the airport complex “Centralny”, the Shanghai-Hamburg route and the Saratov-Engels bridge via “Kazachiy” island, which will allow the integration of the international transport corridors system, as well as corresponding economic and budgetary impact.
- The formation of a tourism-recreational cluster using a public-private partnership, which includes the development of specialized tourism, the development of a recognizable tourist brand, allowing for a doubling the number of entry tourists to the population by the year 2030. Increase the attractiveness of the area by providing a high level of service in all sectors of the tourism industry, creating new tourist destinations, developing tourism infrastructure, including the renovation of existing and construction of new health and recreational tourism complexes.